Deepen your relationship with yourself.
Invest in self-care.
Track your cycles + patterns.
Be prepared to grow.
Our primary intention with the Book of Days is that it helps you track your internal work + cycles in a holistic way. It is undated, and while it has structure for weeks, months and quarters, you can take a break from it and restart it wherever you choose.
THE DAILY PAGE
There is a full page for every day of the year, which is a major difference from other planners (this also makes it significantly thicker)
- There is a space for mind, body and spirit. You can use this however feels right to you. We like to track our fluctuations here but do whatever you feel called to do.
- There is a section for your to-do as well as thoughts + inspo.
- At the top, you can fill in whichever phase the moon is in.
- In the 3 panel bar below that, you can include what is important to you. Ex: The date, what day of your cycle you are in, the card you pulled, your word for the day, etc.
- The grey bar at the bottom can also be used however you want.
- There are weekly, monthly and quarterly check ins and reflections.
- There is the traditional wheel of the year, for both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
- Some planetary stuff (retrogrades and moon phases) as well as some info on how to work with the moon or solar phases of the day.
- Art from the deck is featured as a separation of months.
Other important info:
- This is for type B personalities! There are 7 days per week, 4 weeks per month. It is undated so you can organize it how you see fit.
- It is 6 months, undated
- The Book of Days is 1” thick, 10” tall and 7” wide.
- It has a silk ribbon bookmark
- Pockets inside the front and back covers
- It has a velvet laminate so is soft to touch.
See more on the planner here.